Our Eagles training is designed for young people aged 12-17 years.
These Eagle aerial classes offer the participants a chance to learn a wide variety of aerial skills and focus on their favourite ones.
The areas of circus we will work on are:
- Wall running
- Bungee wall running
Our learning objectives are:
- To experience situations of collaboration; to lead and to follow
- To feel part of a group and to feel responsible for their duties within that group
- To set goals for their own learning, to understand their own learning style, and to think of creative ways to achieve those goals
- To be able to perform all basic tricks in all aerials.
- To have the knowledge of how to achieve more advanced skills in certain circus arts.
- To maintain a good level of fitness and to understand the limitations of their body
- To be able to guide others through basic tricks and to spot/assist them while doing those tricks
- To be able to express themselves in front of an audience using the circus skill of their choice
Please note that space is limited and there is a waiting list for some of our most popular courses. Contact us soon to ensure you get a place!
Open to all levels (max 15 people per group)
- Tues 4:15- 5:45pm
- Thurs 4:15- 5:45pm
- Cost for Spring Term 2016 €120
- Or cost for Full Year ’15-’16 € 330