The people at the IACC
Chantal Mc Cormick – Artistic director of Fidget Feet, Irish Aerial Dance Fest and IACC
Annette Clarke – General Manager
Emma Poole – Aerial Tutor and administrator
Noamhan Mc Keon Joyce- Aerial Tutor
Irish Aerial Creation Centre Board
1. chairperson : Sarah Hartnett: Funding Development Area: Marketing & Fundraising Sarah Hartnett is Funding Development Manager of the University of Limerick Foundation. Sarah joined the UL Foundation in January 2003, having previously worked in business development in the recruitment industry and account management in the financial services industry. Sarah has also spent time in commercial roles in Australia and Japan. She is a University of Limerick graduate, having completed a BBS (with Japanese), where she specialised in Marketing. Sarah develops and manages funding projects in the UL Foundation, including student scholarships through corporate and private donors; alumni direct marketing initiatives; and fundraising events. She is also responsible for marketing and the production of external communications.
2. Josephine Mangan : Theatre & Festival Director Area: Festivals & Performing Arts Jo Mangan is CEO/Artistic Director of The Performance Corporation, a company she co-founded with Tom Swift in 2002. Since 2016 she is also Director of Carlow Arts Festival and Chair of the National Campaign for the Arts since 2013.
In 2013 she founded and curated the BIG House Festival – Irelands first ever site-specific arts festival, awarded the ERIC for Best Irish Festival 2013. She was Artistic Director of 2014 Bram Stoker Festival Dublin, also winner of the ERIC for Best Irish Festival. Other work includes Creative Consultancy for organisations including the Abbey Theatre and National Museum of Ireland, curating the Theatre Forum conference in 2015 and working as International Programmer for Limerick City of Culture, where the highlights of her progamme included Royal de Luxe.
In 2011/12 Jo was awarded the Jerome Hynes Clore Cultural Leadership Fellowship part of which saw her working at the Barbican Arts Centre as well as the Irish Department of Arts.
3. Jennifer Traynor: Arts Executive Area: Performing Arts Management
Jenny Traynor is the Director of Dance Limerick. Prior to moving to Limerick, she managed CoisCéim Dance Theatre, one of Ireland’s leading Dance companies, for over ten years. Jenny has also previously worked at Project Arts Centre and the Arts Council.
4. Lorna Clancy: Business Development Manager Area: Marketing & Business Development. Lorna Clancy is the Business Development Manager for the Limerick Leader. She is responsible for the Limerick Leader’s sales and marketing division and development of the Limerick Leader’s profile and brand. A graduate of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and the DIT with an hons BA in Marketing, Lorna joined the Limerick Leader in 2010 having previously worked in marketing at major multi-nationals such as Oracle and Epicur as well as executive positions in music PR, marketing and communications.
5. Claire O’Shaughnessy: Finance Division Manager Area: Finance & Accounting Claire O’Shaughnessy is the Head of the Finance Division of the University of Limerick. She provides the financial leadership and professional financial services which supports the University’s mission of achieving excellence in teaching, learning and research. She is responsible for adherence to regulatory governance and legislation, providing a broad portfolio of financial services and maintaining financial stability. 6. Name: Jim Doyle Occupation: Director Area: Building Construction & Restoration
6. Jim Doyle : founder and CEO of Beltron, a specialist construction company involved in the restoration, preservation and automation of church & cathedral bells, their supporting structures and bell towers, to conservation standards. From 2000, the company diversified into communications & media, specifically radio and video transmission. In 2013 BrightSky was formed to include videography and vision mixed live streaming of conferences, summits and events, specialising in the Medical and Tech area.